Function:Filtration ,Separation,Drainage, Reinforcement
Geocell, Geogrid, Geotextile, Grass Grid, Geomembrane, Geotube, Composites, Geomat, Geobag
- Product Description
- Commodity name: Geotube
- 列表页概要: Geotubes Cover the water flow with a soft mattress, through its filtering function, reduce the impact energy of the water flow, protect the soil particles from being washed away by the water flow, and ensure the stability of the soil.
Geotubes are one of the most commonly used effective components in waterproof and erosion protection structures. Cover the water flow with a soft mattress, through its filtering function, reduce the impact energy of the water flow, protect the soil particles from being washed away by the water flow, and ensure the stability of the soil.
The list of materials for geotextile dewatering includes, but is not limited to: municipal water treatment and wastewater sludge, contaminated dredged material, agricultural animal waste and fine-grained inorganic industrial sludge, and shale gas fracking. For shoreline protection applications, geotextiles are filled with structural materials such as beach or river sand.
1. High strength, small deformation
2. Durability: stable performance, not easy to decompose, air curing, can maintain the original performance for a long time
3. Corrosion resistance: acid resistance, alkali resistance, insect resistance, mildew resistance
4. Permeability: the screen size can be controlled to maintain a certain permeability
1. Solid dam project
2. Waterproof erosion protection structure
3. Protect the soft mattress from being floated or moved by the water flow
4. Soft soil improvement
5. Slope protection
How to Use Geotube Bags
Every geotextile bag project is unique. Therefore, general guidelines can be described, but each project will require consultation with a geotextile bag specialist to determine the unique attributes of the project and design the sludge dewatering process accordingly. The most important thing is to place the geotextile pipe on the level ground. Before deployment, any obstacles, such as stones and debris, must be removed to prevent them from affecting the deployment effect. After the geotextile bag is transported to the site, it is fixed on the ground with outer steel pipes or wooden stakes to fix the position of the geotextile. Prepare feeding equipment in advance, such as cutter head and suction dredger (for dredged material), feeding pump (for sludge material), which will be used for the following operations.
Geotube bags have a "shirt sleeve" fill opening. Just put the pump hose into the port and secure with the hose
Clips, ties or tape. Once the pumping starts, clear waste water is expelled from the pipes through the small holes in the permeable geotextile. At the same time, a filter cake will be formed rapidly at the bottom of the sludge dewatering pipe, so the water will be gradually discharged from the side and top of the pipe.
Over 99% of solids are captured after prolonged repeated fill and dewater cycles. Often, decanted water can be returned to the waterway without additional treatment. If erosion occurs around pipes, sump pumps are deployed at all four corners of the area to collect sewage.
1. During the pumping process, the elevation or height of the pipeline needs to be monitored to prevent rupture. Usually, keeping the height at 80% is more ideal.
2. The most sand gathers at the entrance of the port, so the sand concentration should be adjusted at an appropriate time to ensure smooth sand deposition.
3. In order to fill the pipe to the required height, the design height should be equal to or greater than the geotechnical pipe bag.
Surface:Textured or Smooth
Roll Size:3.95*100m,2*50m,as request