Tensile Strenght:0.8-3.2 KN/m
Geocell, Geogrid, Geotextile, Grass Grid, Geomembrane, Geotube, Composites, Geomat, Geobag
- Product Description
- Commodity name: Geonet
- 列表页概要: Geomat is a new type of geosynthetic material formed by melting and laying random yarns. It has high pressure resistance, large opening density, and has the functions of all-round water collection and horizontal drainage.
Geomat is a new type of geosynthetic material formed by melting and laying random yarns. It has high pressure resistance, large opening density, and has the functions of all-round water collection and horizontal drainage. The composition structure is a three-dimensional geonet core with needle-punched perforated non-woven geotextiles on both sides. The three-dimensional geonet core can quickly drain groundwater, and it also has a pore maintenance system that can block capillary water under high loads. At the same time, it can also play the role of isolation and reinforcement.
1. High pressure resistance, large opening density, with all-round water collection and horizontal drainage functions.
2. After the geotextile mat is combined with the non-woven geotextile, it can collect the rainwater that has penetrated through the soil cover layer or the sewage discharged from the yard itself under the buried closed cover layer. Using its unique drainage function, according to the project requirements Discharge in an orderly manner from the interlayer of the geotextile mat without silting. Possible sliding problems due to water saturation of the soil cover can thus be avoided.
3. The geotechnical mat can not only drain water, but also discharge the methane produced by fermentation in the soil (especially garbage), which is especially suitable for use in landfills.
4. When the geotechnical mat is combined with HDPE, it can also protect the HDPE film from being punctured.
Widely used in anti-seepage and drainage of channels, subgrade drainage of railways and roads, reverse filtration of retaining walls, drainage and moisture protection of underground buildings, sewage treatment plants, landfills and other projects.
Specifications SPS-10 SPS-15 SPS-20 SPS-30 SPS-40 SPS-50 SPS-60 SPS-70 SPS-80 SPS-90 SPS-100 Sheet thickness 10mm 15mm 20mm 30mm 40mm 50mm 60mm 70mm 80mm 90mm 100mm Compressive strength When compressed by 10% 30-150Pa When compressed by 20% 40-240Pa When compressed by 30% 50-300Pa Porosity 70-90% horizontal hydraulic conductivity 200KPa,≥50x10-3m2/S
Surface:Textured or Smooth
Roll Size:3.95*100m,2*50m,as request