Plastic Drainage Board
Geocell, Geogrid, Geotextile, Grass Grid, Geomembrane, Geotube, Composites, Geomat, Geobag
- Product Description
- Commodity name: Plastic Drainage Board
- 列表页概要: The plastic drainage board is made of polyethylene (HDPE) or polyvinyl chloride (PVC) as the raw material plastic bottom plate, which is stamped into conical protrusions or raised points of stiffeners .
The plastic drainage board is made of polyethylene (HDPE) or polyvinyl chloride (PVC) as the raw material plastic bottom plate, which is stamped into conical protrusions or raised points of stiffeners (or hollow cylindrical holes). The width is 1~3 meters, and the length is 4~50 meters or more.
1. Water conduction and drainage: The concave-convex hollow vertical rib structure of the waterproof and drainage protection board can quickly and effectively export rainwater, greatly reducing or even eliminating the hydrostatic pressure of the waterproof layer. Through this active water guide principle, active waterproofing can be achieved Effect.
2. Waterproof performance: polyethylene (HDPE) polystyrene (PVC) waterproof and drainage protection board material itself is a very good waterproof material. By adopting a reliable connection method, the waterproof and drainage board becomes a good auxiliary waterproof material.
3. Protection and protection: waterproof and drainage protection board can effectively protect structures and waterproof layers, and resist various acids and alkalis in the soil and root thorns of plants. It protects the building and the waterproofing layer from damage when backfilling the basement exterior walls.
4. Sound insulation and ventilation and moisture-proof function: laboratory data show that polyethylene (HDPE) polyvinyl chloride (PVC) waterproof and drainage protection board can effectively reduce indoor noise by 14 decibels and 500HZ, and has obvious noise reduction and sound insulation functions. When the waterproof water guide plate is used on the ground or wall, it can also play a good role in ventilation and moisture resistance.
Greening projects: Garage roof greening, roof gardens, vertical greening, sloped roof greening, football fields, golf courses.
Construction engineering: upper or lower floors of building foundations, basement interior and exterior walls and bottom plates and roofs, roof anti-seepage and heat insulation layers, etc.
Technical standard: JCT 2112-2012 plastic protective drainage board
serial number project index 1 Tensile force at 10% elongation/(N/100mm) ≥ 350 2 Maximum tension/(N/100mm) ≥ 600 3 Elongation at break/% ≥ 25 4 Tear property/N ≥ 100 5 compression performance When the compression rate is 20%, the maximum strength/kPa ≥ 150 ultimate compression phenomenon no crack 6 low temperature -10℃ no cracks 7 Heat aging (80℃, 168h) Tensile retention rate at 10% elongation/% ≥ 80 Maximum tension retention/% ≥ 90 Retention rate of elongation at break/% ≥ 70 When the compression rate is 20%, the maximum strength retention rate/%≥ 90 ultimate compression phenomenon no crack low temperature -10℃ no cracks 8 Longitudinal water flow (side pressure 150kPa)/(cm 2 /s) > 10
Surface:Textured or Smooth
Roll Size:3.95*100m,2*50m,as request