Length:50m/roll or Customized
Unit Weight:750-1600 g/m²
Geocell, Geogrid, Geotextile, Grass Grid, Geomembrane, Geotube, Composites, Geomat, Geobag
- Product Description
- Commodity name: Composite Geonet
- 列表页概要: Composite drainage network is a new type of drainage geotextile. Made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material and processed through a special extrusion molding process, it has a three-layer special structure.
Composite drainage network is a new type of drainage geotextile. Made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material and processed through a special extrusion molding process, it has a three-layer special structure. The middle reinforcement has high rigidity and is arranged longitudinally to form a drainage channel. The cross arranged reinforcement forms a support to prevent the geotextile from embedding into the drainage channel, and can maintain high drainage performance even under high loads. The composite use of double-sided adhesive permeable geotextile has the comprehensive performance of "filtration drainage breathability protection" and is currently the most ideal drainage material.
1. Strong drainage ability (equivalent to one meter thick gravel drainage);
2. High tensile strength;
3. Reduce the probability of geotextile embedding into the mesh core and maintain long-term stable drainage;
4. Long term withstand high pressure loads (able to withstand compression loads of approximately 3000Ka);
5. Corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and long service life;
6. Convenient construction, shortened construction period, and reduced costs.
Landfill drainage; Drainage of highway subgrade and pavement; Railway subgrade drainage; Tunnel drainage;
Drainage of underground structures; Drainage behind retaining walls; Drainage of gardens and sports fields.
Surface:Textured or Smooth
Roll Size:3.95*100m,2*50m,as request