Height:2.0cm 2.5cm 3.0cm
Geocell, Geogrid, Geotextile, Grass Grid, Geomembrane, Geotube, Composites, Geomat, Geobag
- Product Description
- Commodity name: Drainage Plate
- 列表页概要: The water filter plate is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP) by heating and pressurizing injection molding. It is a new type of drainage material integrating drainage and water storage functions.
The water filter plate is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) or polypropylene (PP) by heating and pressurizing injection molding. It is a new type of drainage material integrating drainage and water storage functions. It also has multiple functions such as water storage, drainage, ventilation, thermal insulation, and root resistance (to prevent plant roots from damaging the concrete structure). Used in combination with geotextiles, it can prevent the fine particle matrix from clogging the water storage tank and drainage channel, keep the drainage smooth and air circulation, and form a complete and new storage and drainage system, which is widely used in urban landscaping projects.
1. Convenient construction, easy maintenance and economical.
2. Strong load resistance and durability.
3. It can ensure that the excess water is quickly drained away.
4. The water storage part can store part of the water.
5. It can provide sufficient water and oxygen for plant growth.
6. Light weight and strong roof insulation function.
Widely used in roof greening, underground garage roof greening, golf courses, lawn court drainage, and can store a large amount of water in the pillars. Each piece can be interlocked with each other, and a layer of geotextile is laid on the paved drainage board to form a combined drainage board.
Construction laying method
1. After the construction of the waterproof layer and its protective layer is completed, start to pave the drainage board. The drainage slope of the base is required to meet 2‰~5‰;
2. Lay the cup-shaped mouth of the drainage board facing upwards, and the teeth and holes are interlocked;
3. The drainage board is covered with geotextiles, and the geotextiles overlap each other by 10~20cm to prevent muddy water from passing through the geotextiles and clogging the water filtration system, resulting in poor drainage and reduced water filtration volume;
4. Spread 10~20mm medium coarse sand on the geotextile to form a permeable filter layer, which can prevent the loss of planting soil;
5. Cover with proper thickness of planting soil.
6. Do a good job of protecting the finished drainage board. After the drainage board is paved, it should not be allowed to directly push the trolley etc. on the drainage board, and lay wooden boards and horse paths when transporting materials. Accomplish as the shop fills with the soil.
Surface:Textured or Smooth
Roll Size:3.95*100m,2*50m,as request