Polypropylene Woven geotextile
Geocell, Geogrid, Geotextile, Grass Grid, Geomembrane, Geotube, Composites, Geomat, Geobag
- Product Description
- Commodity name: Polypropylene Woven geotextile
- 列表页概要: The woven geotextile is made of polypropylene and propylene polyethylene flat yarns as raw materials, and consists of at least two sets of parallel yarns , one group is called warp along the longitudinal direction of the loom , and the other The transverse arrangement is called weft.
The woven geotextile is made of polypropylene and propylene polyethylene flat yarns as raw materials, and consists of at least two sets of parallel yarns (or flat yarns), one group is called warp along the longitudinal direction of the loom (the direction of fabric travel), and the other The transverse arrangement is called weft. The warp and weft yarns are interwoven with different weaving equipment and techniques to form a cloth, which can be woven into different thicknesses and densities according to different application ranges. Generally, the woven geotextile is relatively thin and has strong tensile strength vertically and horizontally. Strength (longitude greater than latitude), with very good stability properties.
Woven geotextiles have the characteristics of light weight, high strength, small elongation, good integrity, convenient construction, good reinforcement performance, and low price.
(1) Reinforcement: It can stably limit the transfer of the project during long-term use, and can transfer or distribute the local stress acting on the soil to a larger area;
(2) Separation function: Use geotextiles to separate different geotechnical structural materials to form a stable interface, and play their respective characteristics and overall functions according to requirements;
(3) Drainage and filtration: Geotextiles can allow water to pass through and block the loss of sand particles. When used for drainage, geotextiles are placed in soil with poor water permeability to slowly pump water and quickly drain water along the geotextiles. purpose of walking;
(4) Geotextile and geomembrane can act as a tension diaphragm between two materials with different pressures;
(5) Fence function: place the geotextile horizontally in the channel of the flowing liquid with suspended particles to prevent fine mud particles and allow the liquid to pass through;
(6) It has the function of cushioning: placing the geotextile on the slope can prevent the loss of soil particles due to the erosion of rainwater or plant turf.
1. Used in rock works such as roads, railways, airports, stone dams, slope embankments, backfill soil of retaining walls, edge pits, etc., to disperse soil stress, increase soil modulus, limit soil slippage, and improve stability;
2. Prevent the embankment from being scoured by wind, waves, tides and rain, and be used for revetment, slope protection, bottom protection, and prevention of soil erosion;
3. It is used for the filter layer of dikes, dams, rivers and coastal rocks, soil slopes, and retaining walls to prevent sand particles from passing through and allow water or air to pass through freely.
Product Specifications and Performance Parameters
Longitudinal breaking strength, KN/M≥
Weft breaking strength, KN/M≥
Warp elongation at break, ≤
Trapezoidal tear strength (longitudinal) KN≥
Bursting strength, KN
Bursting strength, KN
Vertical permeability coefficient, cm/s
Equivalent aperture ⊙95, mm
Mass per unit area
Allowable deviation, %
Engage in strong UV protection
According to design or contract requirements
Surface:Textured or Smooth
Roll Size:3.95*100m,2*50m,as request