Polyester Fiberglass Geotextile
Geocell, Geogrid, Geotextile, Grass Grid, Geomembrane, Geotube, Composites, Geomat, Geobag
- Product Description
- Commodity name: Polyester Fiberglass Geotextile
- 列表页概要: A new glass fiber composite anti-cracking material is a composite geosynthetic material composed of 60% glass fiber and 40% polyester fiber.
A new glass fiber composite anti-cracking material is a composite geosynthetic material composed of 60% glass fiber and 40% polyester fiber. It is a new type of composite geosynthetic material developed after geotextile, geogrid and strip polymer, and has good compatibility with asphalt mixture.
1. Delay reflective cracks
2. Provide a super waterproof layer
3. It can be completely crushed and used for road regeneration
4. No shrinkage
5. Do not stretch
6. High temperature resistance
1. Cement concrete pavement reconstruction; old road reconstruction and expansion projects;
2. Municipal road overlay project; asphalt concrete overlay;
3. Treatment of shrinkage cracks in semi-rigid base;
4. Bridge deck waterproof layer.
Tensile Strength (Longitudinal)
Tensile Strength Aspect Ratio
Maximum load elongation (longitudinal)
Maximum load elongation (horizontal direction)
Surface:Textured or Smooth
Roll Size:3.95*100m,2*50m,as request