Steel Plastic Geogrid
Roll Size:3.95*100m,as request
Geocell, Geogrid, Geotextile, Grass Grid, Geomembrane, Geotube, Composites, Geomat, Geobag
- Product Description
- Commodity name: Steel Plastic Geogrid
- 列表页概要: The steel plastic composite geogrid is made of high-strength steel wire, which is specially treated, and polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (pp), and other additives are added to make it a composite high-strength tensile strip by extrusion.
The steel plastic composite geogrid is made of high-strength steel wire, which is specially treated, and polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (pp), and other additives are added to make it a composite high-strength tensile strip by extrusion, and the surface There is rough embossing, from which a single strip is woven or clamped at a certain distance longitudinally and horizontally, and is formed by welding its junctions with special strengthening bonding fusion welding technology, which is called reinforced geogrid or steel plastic composite geogrid.
1. Rigid-plastic composite material is used, with small deformation and high tensile strength, which overcomes the shortcomings of large deformation and large creep of plastic grids.
2. Adopting special node treatment technology, the vertical and horizontal ribs have strong cooperative ability, which can give full play to the reinforcement effect of the grid.
1. Widely used in the treatment of soft ground and the uneven settlement of roadbeds, especially the treatment of uneven settlements of old and new roadbeds.
2. It can be used for roads, railways, embankments, bridge abutments, construction access roads, docks, bank revetments, flood dikes, dams, tidal flat treatment, freight yards, slag yards, airports, sports fields, environmental protection buildings, soft soil foundation reinforcement, retaining walls, slope protection and Anti-cracking pavement and other civil engineering.
Technical standard JT/T 925.1-2014
Specifications/Items GSZ 30-30 GSZ 50-50 GSZ 60-60 GSZ 70-70 GSZ 80-80 GSZ 100-100 GSZ 150-150 Longitudinal and transverse ultimate tensile strength ≥ kN/m 30 50 60 70 80 100 150 Longitudinal and transverse ultimate tensile strength elongation ≤% 3 Connection point limit separation force ≥ N 300 500 Width≤m 6
Surface:Textured or Smooth
Roll Size:3.95*100m,2*50m,as request